Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Between The Lines

Between the lines of these posts are many wonderful, random moments in life....


Elli at school with "paper Elli":




Elli gave a presentation on making snow globes for "How To" day. She did a fantastic job!:




Ashlan was Louisa May Alcott for the PA Museum at school. She was AWESOME!:




The girls both participated in the recycling competition at school. The challenge was to make a valentine's holder out of recycled products. They won 1st and 2nd place in their grades:




Matt's Birthday:




Visits from friends:




Just what I saw as I looked down the aisle while at Home Depot.
Love it...:




One morning before church. She's just so dang cute!:




Random dancing pictures found on the camera:







Time in the sprinkler fountain:




Kate at cousin Alexis's gravesite:




Valentine's Day breakfast:


(And let me add....my sweet husband surprised me for Valentine's Day with an overnight in Pittsburgh....an amazing restaurant, the Pittsburgh Symphony, a beautiful hotel, shopping....it was heavenly. I love him so much.)

And many more moments to come.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I love sweet snapshot moments.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What beautiful girls you have! Love Kate in her little orange church outfit! Adorable!!!

Jessica said...

So great to see pictures. I have been so bad on my blog. We are moving on Sat. I will call you later. Did you paint your cabinets? What color did you use? I wish i could see you more. Love you!

Jenny said...

Oh, I miss you. I miss you lots! I just love that picture of Ashlan and Elli at Home Depot!!! I so wish we lived next door to each other!

The Favorite said...

I'm soo proud of you for updating with so many terrific posts!! I think you really need a lot more "visits from friends" or "Visits to friends" or even better- " we're moving back to Buffalo.."

* I love you Halloween costume and the pictures in all seasons :)
Love you all!

gantrieb said...

Yeah! new posts! i can't believe how big your girls are getting, they are so sweet!