(Elli's cat, Matt's spider, and Ashlan's wolf)
We celebrated Halloween at the zoo this year! Our local zoo puts on what's called "Zoo Boo", and you can go trick or treating throughout the zoo. The girls loved it, and we got to share it with some furry friends too!
Hermione and Gabriella with their skeleton friend:

The lions were out:

The polar bear was obviously very into the Halloween festivities:

We also had a "trunk or treat" at our church:
Brian Wilson stopped by to visit the party (Go Giants!!):

I had a girlfriend's Halloween party I was invited to as well....we were asked to dress up representing an "era" of the past....I just couldn't pass up dressing as a portrayal of my youth...oh, the 80's....(makes me cringe when I look at it because it's so opposite the real me!) :):

And to top it off...Ashlan was able to wear her costume to ice-skating practice:
Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Love the 80's costume! That's awesome!!!
Post a Comment